Friday, September 18, 2026

Movie watched recently

I saw the movie "Hanuman Ansh" recently.

I want to follow ten commandments to the maximum possible in India. And I believe following Shiva Linga,  Hanuman, Ganesha are reasonably correct and complies the ten commandments.  Jesus Christ says the greatest commandment is the love for God. And Jesus can forgive our moving astray from the ten commandments if we ask for forgiveness with genuine repentance.

Let me come back to the movies issue.

There were two teachings I learnt from the movie. One we see what our mind wants to. Second accept Grihastha mode if you have become a teacher and are settled. Neem Karoli baba was a great saint and I have deep respect for him.

That's all folks for now. Have a great weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. I watched the movie last Sunday with my family and all the members (of different age-groups) loved it.
    Nice lessons from the great soul.
    There were some standout moments- viz. the Hanuman Chalisa chanting incident of the lawyer, and Baba's sudden appearance and guidance for him; and he safely finding the way out of the dense forest and making it to a truck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog, Anita. It is a privilege to Welcome a very important person here..
      Thanks for your comments, Anita.

      Delete