Monday, June 22, 2020

My favorite equations (and/or) I too have made it

My favorite expressions are down below. They are in the order I like. I do not have formal mathematics knowledge except "Engineering Mathematics". I learnt from Wikipedia all by myself. I had no books or guru to teach me.
The order and the equation:-
1. Niels Henrik Abel
2. Leonhard Euler
3. Carl Friedrich Gauss

You may recall that I too managed to make a set of equations. My rational series. Though they are hardly of great level but still there are two points that I wish to say:-
1. The polynomials are of two types. One involving (n+1)/(n+2) - (n-1)/n. And the other is n/(n+1) -(n-1)/n.
2. Apart from polynomials they can be roughly represented as geometric progression too till finite number of terms.
Here is the link to Rational Number Series and Polynomials.

If I can develop polynomials and geometric progression till finite terms reading only Wikipedia. Imagine what I can do if I get a formal training and chance to read books by great authors !! I would also like to remind that I have done "rough work" on Gauss too and have obtained approximate results. Then there are my #PythaShastri mantras.

No comments: