Thursday, January 27, 2022

Rare and Exact

It is rare to get golden ratio in equations supporting my theory. 

Mein Gott !! Gauss was exactly accurately precise. Can't believe it.  

There are certain things I want to work my thoughts on. Origami sheets, three expressions for pi by 3 root 3. These I am not able to. I am damn too slow in manipulations, calculus. But my understanding is good.

I have ready-made matrix app model. Most of Indian applications and many US applications can utilize this idea. Pre defined matrix model.

Have a nice day!!

5 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am correct in showing belonging to Gauss constant G. I have space equations for it.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

When we have two origami sheets we tend to align them precisely.
Not with one.
Two origami sheets is three consecutive numbers.
One is four consecutive numbers.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

To see G at so many instances is an Impossibility for the best of best mathematicians. But it was Gauss.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

He must have been above life itself.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Why G has pi all over?
Okay fine. To me it is Gauss number then. Not maybe Gauss constant.