Monday, May 1, 2023

Thank you Modiji

I was interested in improving the personality of a general Indian.  I made blogs for that. Measuring Behavior,  Becoming Extroverted and Up and Working. 

I felt Modiji and his team will like my ideas and I also wrote about them in the government portal of mygov.in. I told them about my interests to them.

Then on my birthday I received a personal signed wishes from Modiji. I felt honored.  It was a very happy moment for me.

I knew Modiji is interested in common effective Indians and his team considered me. 

In his Mann ki Baat programs he makes it a point to talk on great Indians who contributes to the society at large without anything in returns.  Of course I was not talked about in Mann ki Baat but even a signed wishes on my birthday was a great gesture.  Thank you Modiji. 

My good wishes to all my blog readers.  Have a nice day. 

No comments: