Saturday, August 19, 2023

Can I deliver expressive eyes?

Can I deliver expressive eyes in Manga? I shall try for 10 days till August end and let the internet world know on September 1, 2023.

I have a kindle book on Manga faces of Shinjuku press.





Here are my practices. 




Can I deliver expressive eyes in Manga?

I am a gloomy person in heart to whom PhD didn't happen . An Internet XML supported career is not happening.  And I am away from family members.  I don't want to be alone and try to make great drawings. But be with the world.  Expressive eyes are very important to deliver in comics. Manga is an excellent platform for this. 

I saw Stephen Hawking video yesterday.  He said if there is life, there is hope. And I hope Manga clicks for me as a personal objective. 

Till August 31 then. Have a nice day!!


Any mangakas out here reading my blogs 



3 comments:

Pooja Mahimkar said...

I had no idea what Manga was until a few weeks ago when it suddenly seemed like everyone is talking about the character

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Yes, Pooja Mahimkar.
There is not much point in trying to make and popularize a character yourself. I hope to borrow Manga drawing and get better in them.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

There are two points in favor of Manga drawings vis a vis normal drawings.
1. Nose is difficult to draw in deep perspectives. Manga nose is easy.
2. Eyes are very important in expressions. Manga eyes are large.
I hope Manga becomes popular in India and we are able to make cartoon industry.