Tuesday, December 26, 2023

The world of golden ratios

About 15 years back, my seed of mathematics got to come out of soil with a few leaves exposed to the world outside. Measuring behavior, 22/7, Pythagoras theorem ideas were shared.

Later when alone a few years back, I began developing more on the above ideas. I got infinite series, constants, convergence, binomials, approximations and hypergeometry.

In particular was my form of expressions as shown below were explored to the maximum.

I termed them rational number series and also consecutive numbers.

In the last few days, I tried with an expression as shown below

After working on above form, I discovered that they are binomials.

The following results were obtained.

Also the Wolfram Alpha screenshots to confirm that the expressions are correct.



In the above, not only

are of golden ratios;

But also

I termed these world of golden ratios.

Have a nice day !!

No comments: