Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A jump above Youtube

What can an Indian do at the most?
Youtube.
I was in Sylvania and Laxman limited as a sales and service engineer. I was attracted to lighting design. It is a course in itself. Tubelight emits light of a frequency close to daylight. Tubelight has a tough circuit. The choke and the starter are in series with tube which has tungsten filaments on two sides of tube. Tungsten is a costly element. Tungsten has both heat properties and UV arcing properties. My imagination grows and grows. Car distributor, spark plugs, tubelight, lamps, leds etc. Then chokes, electronic starters, raman effect, fourier transform etc. My world is made.
Please forgive me if I am wrong Samsung. Hopefully my salary is made.
The salary is the jump above Youtube.

No comments: