Monday, February 17, 2020

Ayodhya Issue

Today an issue has been raised as to whether Ram temple can be built on Muslim graves. A few individuals posed this question to Ayodhya trust.
Well, there are parihaarams and Hindu rituals like shuddhikarans and all. My answer therefore is yes. Our prayers start with cleansing. And later the names of God are taken. As far as my understanding and science-hinduism knowledge goes.
There were solutions like sharing the plots among three trusts and all. I wonder what happened to that judgement. Possibly a lower court judgement or something. But this judgement (sharing the plots among three trusts) would have given authenticity to quota based reservation. I am for quota based reservation.
I hope sanity prevails and the right justice is given to the Ram Janmabhoomi issue.

No comments: