Friday, May 29, 2020

Kudos to agm (Arithmetic Geometric Mean)

As I wrote earlier agm method was made by Lagrange. Gauss later extended its usage.
I did agm of #PythaShastri mantra 1,2,3,7,9.
I had posted about it earlier.
Today I studied hard and found an almost perfect geometric progression to augment my agm of #PythaShastri mantra 1,2,3,7,9.
The expression is 83.46(Gauss's constant) percent perfect.
I am not posting my expression due to fear of plagiarism.
But it is almost perfect.
Yesterday I again studied hard and found an almost perfect geometric progression to augment my agm of #PythaShastri mantra 1,2,3,4,5,9,10 for pi.
Again,the expression for pi is 83.46(Gauss's constant) percent perfect.
I am not posting my expression due to fear of plagiarism.
But it is almost perfect.
So agm of G and pi with #PythaShastri mantras have a lot of scope. At the least 5% or more. We all must remember that ISRO is able to make missions of 1% or 2% possibility a success. Let's give ourselves a chance and go forward in agm and #PythaShastri project. Let us all look forward to Dr.Abdul Kalaam dreams and try fulfilling them.
Good wishes, dear readers.

No comments: