Tuesday, July 7, 2020

At present . . .

I watched the movie Khoj(2017) recently. I liked it immensely. It is a Bengali/Hindi movie. It is a detective story. The locales were superb. The music was excellent. And if you start watching the movie, then you cannot help but watch till the end. This movie was recommended by Youtube logic. It has English subtitles.
I am not in a position to hear radio as my travel time is highly reduced. As compared to my Delhi life earlier. Therefore the pleasure of hearing new songs and using the Shazam app for the song name is no longer there. I feel terribly sad. This is a big sacrifice I had to make as I am a big songs lover. Internet and the search logic is hardly an answer to this. Because the pleasure of listening to a fantastic new song is only there in FM radio. This is how I feel. I really miss those listening to "Suno na sangemarmar" or "Khamoshiyan" in FM radio in Delhi roads. Dukh hondha hai, pape !!(Punjabi)
It is great that India has come up with COVAXIN, a vaccine for coronavirus. It is a great feat by our scientists and medical doctors. The doctors and the medicos have been working so hard for the last few months. I am sure this vaccine will work and give freedom from this disease.
My good wishes to all of my blog readers !!




No comments: