Monday, July 27, 2020

Books needed


Justification -
I wrote the area of a perfect and hence simple right angled triangle is zero. And I also wrote that I need this statement for proofs. Well what I was talking of was about analysis. Hence a book on analysis.

I wrote n should be treated as pi and 2n as pi squared. What I was talking of was about infinity. Hence a book on infinity by the great man himself. Euler.

The three consecutive numbers and four consecutive number theory has given me hope in a subject I dreaded. Algebra. I want to see how much does this concept relevant. Hence books on Algebra by great men themselves. Euler. Maclaurin.

Notebooks of Ramanujan, Disquisitiones Arithmeticae and a book on Niels Henrik Abel are mathematical biographies that I wish to possess.

No comments: