Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Another Expression

 I am presenting another expression. It has been a while since I posted a blog post. Here we go :-

I am currently working on faces. Wish I was a student of an art school in USA, I would have learnt many concepts in art theoretically and could have practiced practically also. I saw the work of William Oberhardt in Google images. The name of William Oberhardt was suggested by Andrew Loomis in his book which I possess. Precisely that is what I want to achieve. To draw like William Oberhardt. But he is so far away. He is like amazing !! I have mastered Asaro head in all angles to 80%. I follow my own 3.33333 . . . . logic in drawing the Asaro head. It isn't a perfect Asaro head but a 3 part planes division both one axis and the perpendicular axis. In Asaro head I have progressed. But the quality of an actual face drawn is not okay. The imagination, different face shapes, the lines do not happen. It is only 20%. Maybe some reader would give some inputs on improvement.(The desire is to be a Tom Richmond too. But the desire to be a William Oberhardt is very high).
Mathematics progress is stopped. There is not much to look forward too. Though I have put this equation above, the idea was with me since about two months. So mathematical expressions have died. I am thinking on the lines of linking Taylor series to Rational number series. These two, that is Taylor series and Rational number series, I want to link up-to Relativity. Many may think it is utter madness  and makes no sense. But that is how I think. When you have a field you have Taylor series. In the absence of field that is in space you are dependent only on your thoughts. The Rational number series. And when we talk of space we think about relativity.So that is what is the connection. Hope you have understood my view point. 
I hope I am not belittling the greats. The greats like William Oberhardt, Tom Richmond or Brook Taylor. It is just that I am paying them respect in my own way. I have great regard for them.
Hope India is able to contain Covid pandemic. The daily number of cases have reduced. But winter is about to arrive. I hope Covid is contained. Let us improve cleanliness and discipline. 
I wish a good day to all my blog readers.


No comments: