Thursday, April 21, 2022

Current thoughts

Programming

I believe Internet standards and open standards are the best to follow.  Especially for public sector enterprises.  OpenXML, Start to finish recursive functions,  Internet hashtags, internet search, over the Internet documents are the way for public sector enterprises. 

Chess

My chess has improved.  But I am slow in the final attack and the chess apps are great in defense.  So I loose eventually though I manage to attempt great attacking moves. Two steps needed. Better defense. And successful attacks. I feel chess pattern study and memorizing them is very important.  More than learning from Alekhine (I have book on Alekhine).

Mathematics 

I am currently concentrating on golden ratio thoughts. I want to develop thumb theory. But thumb can be so easily be a slope and hence studying calculus is better than form a theory for thumb. This is what I feel. 

Music

Bose is a great thing. I listen to Bollywood latest channel and English pop latest channel in my Bose the most. Bhakti songs channel (Hindi and Tamil) are also great as a music silence base listening. I sometimes think of buying a guitar for myself.  Spanish guitar. I feel I can be a relatively good player by self learning. 

Art

The portraits have been finalized by my standards.  Rendering can improve.  But a guru is needed. Learning from Youngsters is the way out for better Rendering.  But I wonder how? Real objects drawing have taken a back seat as I am concentrating on Chief ministers of Indian states personal project. Once finished I shall get back to Giovanni Civardi and Andrew Loomis books.

Health 

My sugar levels were high. I followed strict exercises and diet and have got the sugar levels to acceptable levels. I have glocometer at home and monitoring my sugar levels. The exercise and diet plan are suiting me and therefore I am confident of controlling sugar level. 

Goodbye folks for now. Have a nice day. . . 

No comments: