Sunday, April 3, 2022

Unfulfilled Desires

There are three unfulfilled desires in my life. Not money. Not luxuries. Not great food or drinks. But I needed three great gurus.

Mathematics 

I wish I was great in progressions. I wish I was great in calculus. I wish I had knowledge in mathematical analysis.

I could have made much better expressions and statements. 

Art

I wish I got a chance to learn shading statues and models. I wish I could learn shadow drawing.  I wish I could learn perspective. 

I would have traveled to places with pencils and paper and would have drawn to hearts desires. 

Chess

I wish I learnt chess patterns.  I wish I learnt chess end games. I wish I learnt the moves of Master like Alekhine.

I would have beaten the chess app and chess programs.

Music I am at peace. Public speaking no desires.  Leadership,  people management no desires. Dance, Acting no no.

Do you want to win prizes? Do you want to earn more? Do you want great behavior and manners? Any desires dear readers?

Do blog your comments below. I may be able to help you. 

By the way focus is a very important requirement especially for Indians at large.  Here is how I think one can improve focus

No comments: