Saturday, August 13, 2022

For Putnam aspirants

Putnam is American mathematics olympiad sorts. It is conducted every year. MIT guys do well in these exams.  Indians staying in USA are okayish in these exams. 

Putnam has questions in 

Numbers

Geometry

Functions 

Limits

I wish I become a Putnam coach. There is a lot of money. However I have only intuitions.  No steps. With respect to the above four points on Putnam questions my intuitions are

Consecutive number theory 

3 to 4 Consecutive numbers 

Consecutive number binomial function statement

Star Delta convergence test

You teach me problem solving approach.  I give you intuitions.  How about that?

Anyways. 

Take my intuitions.  I don't have much in hand.

May Allah give me something. 

Have a nice day !!

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Ramanujan was wrong. Gamma functions cannot have any negative numbers.
Alas it is not logic gates.
Gauss was however correct. 0.5! exists.