Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Yours delightfully

I got two expressions for root 2. And that is a matter of great delight for me.

First things first. Here are the two expressions for root 2.



Root 2 is important for everyone. Each one of us is standing on two feet balancing in gravity. How does a man stand on his feet? As a child he gained many things from his parents, relatives, friends and neighbors due to "favorable field" of environment. How to stand, speak, body language etc. etc.

Gauss was possibly the greatest mathematician. He was greater than Euler. And he rejected the paper of Niels Henrik Abel stating that it is a work of a crank. I do believe that he was better than Euler in many respects. However, I like Abel so much that I dislike Gauss rejection of Abel's paper. In fact history say that Abel's work in the paper was correct and his work on impossibility of solving quintic equations is a paper of great worth.

Anyways.

Gauss discovery of Gauss constant G is an incomparable genius. The highest point in a distribution mapping. 


G is observed in many phenomenon.

That's all for now folks. Have a great day !!

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am 50% Gauss constant. 50% golden ratio.
More towards Golden ratio.

If only I get a chance . . .