Friday, November 18, 2022

Moving ahead

I cleared the MT(T) test and cleared the interview and group discussion to get into Bhilai. My father was an influential person and he encouraged me to join. I was good in elementary electrical technology.  And I thought my happy days have arrived.  But not quite. 

Being a plant area I failed in medical standards.  Hearing loss. I asked my father what to do. He told me to come back.

I came back and was planning to rejoin Sylvania and Laxman limited. My earlier company. But fate was otherwise.  I was called for a re-medical examination.  This was probably tougher and more accurate one at Rourkela. Probably they discovered my eye fundus wound marks too. 

Finally I made it. To the Russian built empire of India.  Bhilai Steel Plant.  Works area. Rajhara mines.

Now I am in Research.  The way I see it.

Anyways. 

I do upto 2 frames in my cartoons. 



I plan to extend it to 25 or more and tell a story. A business.  A paid site.

What do you think?

No comments: