Sunday, November 27, 2022

The journey of a chola tiger

I will be reading the remaining story of Ponniyin Selvan in my kindle reader.

I have read 3 parts. From 4th onwards I plan to read by April 2023.






And this a book by my blog friend Destination infinity of Chennai. 


I have his book in my kindle. 
Another option is this to do till April 2023.
Now activated 

You can see my name. Meaning active. 679 theory lessons and 2271 practices and I become a learned man in end games.

Hey guys. This is what my current statistics mobile page looks like.
The app works.


I made payment.  Now activated all the theory and practices. 
I was not sure during unlock whether the payment is in rupees and whether I can make the payment.  I was sure I could make the payment because it was Google Pay method.  Thank you Google.  

Thanks for hopping in. 
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I do not have much in end games in chess.
I have chess pieces at home.
Chess board is misplaced.
I will search for board and then practice end games by myself.
Another target by April 2023.
Chess King learn app for end games is a proffered option.
Maybe I am out of the clientele of Chess King app. Need to check.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I have a penchant for kings and kingdoms. Hence the title.