Thursday, December 29, 2022

ELO rating around 2000

 

My elo rating is around 2000. This means I have expert ability in chess.

I haven't purchased the app Chess Strategy (1800-2400). Because this is not useful for now.

I am loosing interest in artwork.  Cartoons jokes are not arising inside me.  Portraits and caricatures are tough because making fun of bollywood stars is costly.  

I plan to teach myself Indian Mathematics Olympiad and try to make blog posts on Mathematics questions.  School children are likely to benefit from this step. 8th to 10th class students. 

Modiji mother passed away.  Modiji had so much respect for his mother. Modiji now neither has a wife or his mother.  He probably is thinking of going to Gujarat Vridhashram. But he is very much needed. 

Indian fate is better. Bad times are around us. Neighbors like Russia and China are responsible for Indian security.  Instead of Bharat Jodo I wish Rahul Gandhi focus on Himalayan problems. Iron ore, coal what not our Himalayas have come up with.  And guys just eating this costly resources. I mean it is better private guys like Tata Jindal Aggarwal Mittal manage than PSU.

What is your take? Mine is elo 2000 decision. There are 2400 guys in the least.


No comments: