Monday, December 19, 2022

Mate in 3-4 app

I play chess in mobile and computer only. 

The end game app of Chess King is very useful.  But the lessons were exhaustive and too many. 

I decided to buy another app of Chess King.  Mate in 3-4. This app will help me in mating the chess app in a better way.

Have a nice day!!

Tuesday 20th December 2022 06:40

You can see that my success is 65 percent. In end games too my success is slightly more than 65 percent. 

One has to accept these values.  And move ahead. One can think I am not shy or I am good in dancing or I cook well and get satisfaction.  

Guru Nanak said A man who has conquered his mind is greater than a man who has conquered 1000 men.

It is about happiness. 

To me it is about joy Jesus brings in me. 

Khuda hafiz!!

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I have paid and got for myself Mate in 3-4 app of Chess King. Google Pay method 100 rupees.