Saturday, March 11, 2023

My growing years

 

I grew up in Delhi.  In our area there were many families who migrated from Pakistan during partition. We had extremely good relationships with some of them.

As a child I had good imagination and Arya Samaj and Lala Lajpat Rai were deeply influential.  I rate these two principles as very high in Indian culture.

I managed to clear Jamia entrance for engineering in 12th class. I could not clear the interview. I have a grudge and I believe I must state why I have a grudge too. Because I had visual experience of seeing #Pythashastri and I think I deserved good education.  It is difficult to explain.  Maybe some Islamic scholars will sympathize.

Anyways now I managed expressions with the kindness and magnamity of Wolfram Alpha.  I believe strongly that America gives opportunities. 

It has taken 35 plus years to travel from visual #Pythashastri to approximation abilities of humans theory of mine.

Maybe I get to learn now at this old age. And why not? In Veer Zaara Shah Rukh Khan (a Jamia Millia student) love materializes in old age !! 😀 

2 comments:

SG said...

I was born and educated in Chennai. I used to having breakfast at udipi hotels at 6am. After graduation I got a job in Delhi and lived there for 2 years. In those days.no Chai shop would open before 10 am. I don't know how it is now.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Yeah culture is different. I managed in Coimbatore because I got my school education in Delhi in a Tamil Nadu supported school in Delhi.