Thursday, April 20, 2023

Focus needed

I currently need to focus. I am unable to. I do prayers (sandhyavandhanam) so that I get divine guidance. 

My cartoons have drawback. The subjects are not relatively positioned properly.  My portraits have drawback. Shadows in faces are not handled properly.  My motivation is low. I do not have a feel for taking corrective steps. 



Meanwhile the kanjira (dafli) and the book on partial differential equations have been delivered. 

Whether the partial differential equations book have answers to develop partial differential equations ability of mine?

Whether joining online coaching class for kanjira playing should be undertaken, especially when I do not have carnatic knowledge?

These are the few things that I am facing. 

I wish all my blog readers a pleasant day. And a great weekend ahead.


No comments: