Wednesday, April 5, 2023

My mathematics expressions

When you do a finite sigma or an infinite sigma, you do mean at least 2 terms.  My point is,  my sigma expressions of the type (a/b - c/d) are valid.  

If I have to convince Gauss then I will loose my argument.  Gauss will say 1 or more is the meaning of sigma expressions. 

When you do a binomial expression starting from 1, you do mean a reality-based binomials.  My point is, binomials starting from 1 are valid. 

If I have to convince Gauss then I will loose my argument.  Gauss will say binomials are meant to be symmetric. 

Kudh hi sawaal aur kudh hi jawaab. 👋 

So what am I left with? Partial differential equations (PDE). PDE are in heat, I should say. PDE are in magnetism.  

So PDE are the way to go.

Bhagwan ke ghar mein dher hai andher nahin. Padne ki koi umr nahin hoti. Such statements shall be my guidance and I shall start and continue my PDE journey. 

Goodbye for now.  Have a nice day and weekend thereafter. 😊 


No comments: