Thursday, June 29, 2023

Books

Thanks to Nehru philosophy,  India has food. 

Indians had quest and greed for books. I feel I have quest for beta functions,  gamma functions,  digamma functions,  partial sums, infinite series, calculus and particularly Gauss ideas.

Resnick Halliday,  Hall and Knight and Loney are favorites of many. Ramanujan had Carr and was deeply inspired by it. He learnt rigors of mathematics from Carr book.

Bernard Reimann is particularly very rigorous and methodical. I have understood his Reimann Zeta functions.  

If Nehru were alive I would have got library cards to great Indian library like Kelkar of IIT KANPUR. 

But with Modi government in power my focus is adjusted with the focus Modiji has. And that is my SAIL. 

Have a nice day !!

I wanted to find who is the most rigorous mathematician. And the answer



No comments: