Tuesday, June 6, 2023

My deepest understanding

We so easily say 1, 2, 3 pencils for example.  But are all the pencils absolutely similar? 

We have a musical mind and trained by favorable field of thoughts of our parents, brothers,  sisters, relatives and others we developed intelligence.  We learnt that a pencil has a lead, writes in black, can be erased with an eraser. As all the three have similar properties we say 1, 2, 3 pencils. 

I believe Ramanujan theta functions work for the above.

I believe half the mathematicians see numbers in 1 to 0. They don't want to go 1,2,3,4, . . . . till infinity. And that's why my theory is not been accepted by Indian mathematicians. 

I have one question to ask. Stephen Hawking wrote "God made the integers". Strengthened by the title I dare to ask the Indian mathematicians as to what they have to say for integers.

Okay so far so good. 

Integers are about seeing the light bending and having an expression for same. As I have that and as 1/(n(n+1)) is light bending supported,  my contributions hold.

So it is all about the title "God made the integers". If you believe in it, you accept my theory.  Plain and simple. 

Have a nice day dear blog readers!!


1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Proof that God made integers.
Dogs give birth to more than one puppy.

So "God created the integers". The title of the book by Stephen Hawking is true.