Saturday, November 4, 2023

This too has pattern

 One of the surprising results I got was of golden ratio and pi equivalence.  Philosophically both are ratios. One equally and the other on God's proportion. 

The difference between the golden ratio and pi expressions was 2 into 3 factorial by 5 factorial.  Which is 1 by combination (5,2).

I decided to use combination (5n,2n) and explore more.

Here are the results. 





As you can see, the patterns are simply amazing.  There is a clear one line pattern difference in them. Is it not amazing?

Hypergeometric functions are of John Wallis. My first pi algorithm was of John Wallis. Measuring Behavior.  Now I am able to show patterns in his Hypergeometric functions. 

John Wallis 


I have taken a printout of the above and have kept in my office drawer.

Have a nice day !!

No comments: