Saturday, March 30, 2024

happy Easter wishes

First of all happy Easter!!



Today I recollected what I did in August 2018. I did this experiment with dumbbells and I realized I got something worthwhile. 

Here is what I made a blog post of.



Well n by (n+1)! is really a great expression. It gives you any factorial.  Yes. But the answer is not same when compared with Euler e or Logarithmic series answers. Nevertheless the answer is worth noting as it is quite accurate.  Here are the Wolfram screenshots to review.  These are self explanatory. 5 factorial is 120. Factorial of (1/5) is 0.91816. I get 0.91818.

Actually the results are accurate. 






The other great thing is n by (n+1)! and it's series can be calculated using consecutive numbers. 

Jesus has blessed me today. I pray he blesses us you all with his love . May he guide us all to understand oneself and the nature surrounding us.

Good bye !!



No comments: