Friday, March 29, 2024

wired to walk

One does not realize how one learnt to walk.

One does not realize how one learnt to talk.

I believe there are fields inside you which can make you see the floor and ceiling function. And they see the floor and ceiling function in Taylor series and its applications. When x is between 1 to infinity. And also when x is between 1 to 0. The x^n changes and n! changes.

I request my blog readers to see and appreciate the point that floor and ceiling values of n! can be seen with my method. People argue that the methods are so complex. Yes, that is true. But remember once as a child , you had difficulties even in writing A. Now you write sentences. So it is just practice.

Let peace prevail. May there be happiness.

Have a nice day !!

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

No accurate method has come up.
Vague numbers get me decimal factorial even to approximations.