Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Treating numbers according to their sizes

I did a lot of work on log tables. I got 1 zero after decimal and the 2 place within 5. In my log and KAAL number relationship.  This would mean 2 to 3 places of accuracy in log sheet based application in calculations. 

But I hear that this is not enough. 

I think we need calculus. To get more accuracy in log sheet. Because with uniform change nothing much can be achieved beyond this.

I asked Google AI a lot of question in calculus. Is not a small change for a small number larger than the same change for a larger number ?

It was an interesting session with Google Gemini. 




I think this is the end of my log sheet endeavors.  Further development will need joint work in a team. To deliver calculus.

Bye for now.


No comments: