Sunday, December 27, 2020

Planned journey of a self guru

Firstly, I hope the meeting between farmers and government meets success. The meeting is scheduled on Tuesday the December 29th. I urge both the government and farmers to focus on success of the meeting. That is both should prepare to give in.

Secondly, I wish my mathematical ambition gets a lift. My e, beta function and gamma function are strong. I have also given explanations on Fourier series and partial differential equations in my blog. So heat equations should be an achievable target. SAIL officials if are reading this, I request to give me a pull.

Thirdly, art drawing. I have made plans for 6 months. First three months I shall work on perspective and shading. After finishing to considerable improvement; I shall work on hands and folds in clothes. The next three months.

No comments: