Friday, December 18, 2020

The beautiful four

This idea came into my mind and I tried the expressions in Wolfram Alpha. I do not think I tried this idea earlier.

Many people who do not understand what I talk about I want to tell this.

The general expression which I try out is ((mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn)). Putting m equal to 1 gives n/(n+1)-(n-1)/n; three consecutive numbers. Putting m equal to 2 gives (2n+1)/(2n+2)-(2n-1)/(2n); four consecutive numbers.

My whole thing I had been focusing on for the last one year or so is summed up in above. This idea of ((mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn)) has been tried on finite sigma, infinite sigma, binomial, integral, complex function, Gauss etc. And it has fetched clear cut results. This implies ((mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn)) is a great function. I have published papers in JETIR and IJMTT.

Right now as I have written in the first paragraph, I tried my ideas more. And here is the result.


Why should I do it? Revelation of numbers in hour glass is the reason. I believe revelation by nature/God.

Have a nice day, dear readers !!

No comments: