Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Attempt these two

These two are great equations. These were inspired from my latest post in measuring behavior.

I have always done like this. I look to some of my theories. I then think in terms of numbers. And then I make expressions.

You may try this in your free time. Or if you feel bored.

The above is the symbol for product of. In the first, you do a product of n/(n-1) starting n from 2 to till m. The result is m.

Replacing n squared in second equation above, with 4 n squared and considering n from 1 to infinity results in pi by 2. This amazing formula is due to John Wallis, an English mathematician. I like this formula a lot. Presh Talwalkar (MindYourDecisions in Youtube) rates this formula as amazing. It is a pretty great formula for pi by 2. Below is the Wolfram screenshot.




No comments: