Saturday, January 2, 2021

I can be here


I can be here. Yes, serious !!

It is just some more that is required. 

An expression like the one below can be made with the help of Wolfram Alpha



But I want to do service to my present organization. I have pride working in SAIL because of the high quality of stainless steel that it produces. But there are outstanding problems too. Severe competition from Tatas, Jindals and others. And also customers who may opt for imported steel too if quality is good.

SAIL brand has many faithful followers. This fact will surely help us clear a lot of our loans. I believe in it. And 'SAIL will make it happen'.

Khuda hafiz.

4 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

If Fibonacci strength is the issue, then my Pentagon requires 5-6 steps. Other methods over You-tube require lesser steps.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

So I get to stay with Jesus longer.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

But my method of drawing a pentagon is correct to 1000th decimal places only. 1.1758356 is the pentagon side length for a unit radius.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

3 decimal places only.