Saturday, January 9, 2021

More stuff in mathematics

Gauss had this brilliant idea of complex functions. The three thing.  The real axis. The imaginary axis. And you. You use the function.  

There is nothing as brilliant as the prime number stuff from Euler, my master.

I followed Madhava of Sangamagrama because of nuptial liberty. I would not have tried pi otherwise.  And I got an expression in pi of root 3 fashion when I followed Madhava. 

Am I clear in pi? Fairness in measuring  behavior was there. Unfairness no. I realized unfairness and came up with comb(2n,n). It was impossible to be fair and unfair both. If this is impossible I wonder how 1 by pi. And how comb(2n,n) cubed. When comb(2n,n) would  have been sufficient. Truly Ramanujan was a genius. He showed  the neutrality of gamma function  by using it in numerator and denominator. Truly outstanding!!


(Added on 11th January 2021)






5 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Should you try pi?
I hope you have understood my point. UNFAIRNESS !!
I am here in Ranchi. Away from my kids. Having no special role. Unfair.
Many may say Fair. Work hard. Deliver.
It is better that geometry of pi attract you. I did 22/7.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I got pi and golden ratio and G to 10 places with #Pythashastri formulas. I say 10 places and am honest about it.
I propose a fresh look into pi or 1 by pi and show the world that Ramanujan was correct in his formulas till infinite number of places.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I did root 3 way of pi. Infinite number of places. Madhava was inspiration.
I did comb(2n,n) way of pi. Infinite number of places. Myself inspiration.
I did decimal factorial way of pi. Infinite number of places. Presh Talwalkar was inspiration.
I did 22/7. 2 places.
I did #Pythashastri pi. 10 places.
Think about it. A standard method for Infinite number of places. Or non standard method. My way of putting it.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

2010 measuring behavior. And only 2017 comb(2n,n). Slow.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

(8/3)*(0.5!)*(1.5!)=pi is an original expression in pi. Made in 2019.
Non plagiarized.
Convinced I understand.
This finishes for now.