Friday, September 2, 2022

Summing up on binomials

Newton made the basic binomial statement. There is nothing more basic than that. And nothing more simpler.

Cauchy too made a binomial statement. It was sigma and product equivalence. I thought it was brilliant. But somehow not so popular here in India.

Abel was a cute young gentleman who died in poverty. (Blessed are the poor for they are children of God). He made very beautiful and tough binomial statements. I have managed to collect two of his statements and made a blog post earlier.

The above are of binomial distributions.

Then Gauss made normal distributions.

Laplace made Laplace distributions.

In this blog post, I have summed up my binomial statements and listed them into four major statements. My binomial statements are inspired from consecutive numbers or the Rational Number series. I wish to state here that Rational Number Series are not only suitable to binomials but also in infinite series and in golden ratio expressions. I wish to state that Rational Number series are of nature. The front paws of a dog are different than its rear paws. That sort of thing is what Rational Number series is all about. But my claims fall on deaf ears. 

Anyways.

Here is the summing up sheet of binomials.

I wish I could read more. I wish I could get library cards so that I can lend for myself great mathematical books. I wish I had 20 lakhs of rupees to spare for books.

Anyways.

Have a nice day !!


No comments: