Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Drawing Practices

 

I do practices like above.
Tremendous improvement is needed to reach "professional" level. My level is that of "non-professional".
In the above:-
1. Ear anatomy is wrong.
2. Smoky lines used in all. Even in the landscape sketch.
I also play chess in tab. I am Level 6 to Level 7.
In mathematics, I am wondering now whether (mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn) is natural or not. n/(n+1) definitely is. I would have made a function of (mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn).(Please refer below @@)
Have a nice day, dear blog readers !!
@@
In Carnot cycle we have this equation:-
v2/v3 = v1/v2. This is a sort of n/(n+1) - (n-1)/n. Therefore, my argument for a function for (mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn) is valid. As putting m =1 in (mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn) result in n/(n+1) - (n-1)/n.
I did SWOT diagram . It was similar to Carnot cycle somewhat. Strength is opposite to Weakness. Opportunity is opposite to Threats. And if Strength is high and Opportunity is high a man acts. And if Weakness is high and Threats are large a man does not act. A sort of Carnot cycle. So again n/(n+1) - (n-1)/n is valid. And therefore a function of the type (mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn).
Hope I have made my point clear. My point was advocating (mn+m-1)/(mn+m) - (mn-1)/(mn).


No comments: