Friday, November 20, 2020

Landscape sketching with pencil

I shall be doing landscape sketches using pencils. This I shall be doing because I have reached 80 percent of my journey in portraits from photographs. I need to get out of my rut of just doing portraits from photographs.

I have bought  a kindle book on landscape drawing with pencil by Frank M Rines.

The technique for pencil art (landscape drawing) shall be smoky lines. The technique that I use for portraits from photographs. I don't intend to change this technique.

Many people may criticise for not using the standard shading techniques like cross-hatching. I think I can use smoky lines for shading. I have looked into internet.

I shall post images of my landscape drawings later. Till then, good day wishes dear readers.



No comments: