Friday, November 27, 2020

In drawing, I intend to . . .

 In drawing, I intend to do the following in the coming days :-

1. Use the grey paper I have for shading practices. Professional shading is possible in these grey paper as the papers are soft.

2. Use white pencil too for highlighting.

3. Use my mobile camera and photo editor for black and white photos. These photos shall be the subject for my shading exercises on grey paper.  I shall take photos of fruits, utensils, vegetables etc. at home and practice.

The above is one part. The other part is normal white A-4 sheets.

4. In normal A-4 sheets, I intend to practice Asaro head at various angles. This will help me in perspective and proportions part of my portrait drawing journey.

5. In normal A-4 sheets, I intend to practice individual face parts like nose, eye etc. too.

So, all the necessary steps that are needed for drawing from a photograph can be practiced if I sincerely follow the above 5 things.



No comments: