Sunday, November 14, 2021

Guruji - The most important requirement

 

 
I don't know about others. But I feel guruji is the most important requirement of a man. A person who can mould the young. 

That is one of the reasons why I want to turn into a teacher of young.  I have discovered methods.  I want to tutor kids with my methods.  Be it music. Be it mathematics.  Or be it art.

I always lacked a great tutor.  But I must add here that our HOD at KCT Coimbatore was a great guru. KAPS we would call him. But I did not or could not pursue further education in South. We were not financially well off. I had the only option of job.

Guruji points out mistake then and there. And he is able to do it convincingly.  And he has a method for improvement.  These are the qualities of a great guru.

I hope I get all the required abilities in art, mathematics and music with self discovery.  Or blessings of great souls. I am willing to put in effective hard work.

Am I not ambitious? The fields are vast. Therefore no. I am not ambitious. 

I am not much interested in public and interpersonal skills. However I want to be good in managing my own requirements. I want to be very efficient. 

So four things Guruji. Art, efficiency, mathematics and music. I seek your blessings in advance.

God, tussi great ho !!

No comments: