Monday, November 8, 2021

I was unlucky

It was in 2010 that I made Measuring Behavior equation. I was more interested in a psychological equation than an expression of the constant pi.

To think about it now, I should have got the great Wallis product expression for pi. Because that was the way I thought about Measuring Behavior.  But not to be.

In 2017, however I made a sigma till infinity of combination 2n and n. At last I got pi.

What is infinite series all about?

Convergence.

And what is convergence?

Eureka.  You keep wondering why the car is not starting. You check fuel. You check battery.  You check fuses. But no. The car doesn't start. Then eureka !! You realize it is a diesel car. And you need to press the clutch with your feet while starting.  This eureka is similar to convergence of an infinite series.

Hey guys !! Take it easy. It was not supposed to be a definition. Just my thoughts on infinite ♾ series. 

When I got the funda of Euler Mascheroni constant gamma; I felt heavenly. It was inside me for a couple of years and then I realized that my thoughts on gamma and an expression of gamma were very very similar.  That was one satisfying moment 👌. 

So folks, bye for now. Have a great day!!

No comments: