Tuesday, November 30, 2021

I claim to be an inventor

I invented dafli playing with a different style of playing. See Dafli and singing.

I claim this style of dafli playing to be one of the easiest. 

Dafli playing and singing is a very important skill to build rhythms. Even instrument players like violin player or a flute player or a sitar player should learn to play dafli the way I play (because I claim it is one of the easiest) and sing. Because this is an easy way to build rhythm. Your whole body and mind will learn to be in rhythm. And then when you take your violin or flute or sitar you will play in rhythm.

However it is better that Dafli is replaced with a vegetable cutting board. The sound created is less and also it is more convenient to use.



I invented Music scale. This music scale can be perfected using  the musical equation (base frequency)^(n/12).

I would prefer a musical scale to be made like a hanging belt.



These two inventions are useful music assets. 

Why don't I use it? Because currently I have lost singing habit due to sadness being away from family.

Why don't I start an industry for making music scale like a belt and a dafli like a vegetable cutting board? Because my father was just a service man in Singhania firm. And I believe in using vegetable cutting board and belt for personal usage for the invention. 

People here in India are shy of the term "inventor". Steve Jobs wasn't shy. He is called an inventor in USA.

No comments: