Sunday, November 21, 2021

My intuition was right

You may recall my approximate expressions for three and four consecutive numbers, their squares and their square root operations. If not, then here they are given below:-

I had a hunch that there was a connection between squares and square root operation. But there were no such prominent connection.

Yesterday I considered for five consecutive numbers. Below is the expressions for five consecutive numbers. their squares and square roots.
Is not the connection between squares and square roots obvious? When it is squares (2 by 1), the RHS has 2 in the numerator. When it is square root (1 by 2), the RHS has 2 in the denominator. Otherwise the expression is one and the same.

(Request :- Kindly check and let me know whether approximately correct or not. I tried them for only two numbers)

Have a great day ahead !!

(If the above for 5 consecutive numbers is true, then it explains why our legs with five consecutive toes are so periodic and why our hands with five consecutive fingers so easily takes up right angled behaviour)

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I think the expressions are extremely beautiful. Though not accurate.
The five fingers and five toes we have are amazing creations of God. How do we describe the beauty of them? How do we thank God and say that we shall use them sensibly?
Yes. The equations answer these questions. And because squares and square roots are of Pythagoras theorem the expressions are of utmost importance.
I feel fantastic with the two expressions.