Friday, October 7, 2022

An eye for quality

My stock ideas on mathematics is over.

My stock ideas on portraits drawing is through. 

But I want to contribute and keep blogging.  I plan to write on quality.  

Quality is damn important.  Edwards Deming and Shewart showed us the way, way back in 1940s and 1950s.

I shall be writing on quality and shall showcase certain quality products and services.  This is because I want to develop quality in all of us. This is vital for all of us.

I believe quality and good conscience can get rid of laziness and staticness. So quality is an immediate and important thrust area.

To begin with I want to talk on the quality of my  Brolaviya mobile stand.  It is pretty good. It has made it possible that I am able to apply my thoughts on portraits drawing.  

The stand was bought from Amazon.  It is sturdy. No rough edges. Easy to assemble.  And fix. And does not move a millimeter when used. It's mobile holder is also sturdy and the ball hinge made of stainless steel has sufficient grip.

A great product for artists and for YouTube video making. It can be used for sturdy group photos too, I think. 




No comments: