Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Final call on portraits

I had been hooked to portraits all these while.

Whether I can do hyper-realistic portraits? Whether there is finesse in art? Whether I can notice micro changes? Whether I can implement micro changes?

I don't think I can be in level 1 of portraits.  I am at level 3.

Here is a recent portrait drawn of Jayam Ravi. Ponniyin Selvan.  Raja raja chozhan. 




The portrait took two hours. Brustro skin tone colored pencils used. Brolaviya mobile stand used. DaVinci eye app used. Luna watercolor pencils used.  An HB pencil used.

Also I got for myself English shortened, kindle book on Ponniyin Selvan.  Though I read first three sections.  4th and 5th I hurried through.  I shall see in the movie.




Thanks for reading. 

Good bye for now.

No comments: