Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Will it Work?

As I had written in my earlier blogs, my food issue has been reasonably solved (up to 80%) by applying circular eating habits. I am talking w.r.t bodybuilding.
Now, I am managing to solve my exercise regimen. Can you believe this? I am sure (up to 60%) that I will do dumbbells exercises every day. The trick here is the arrow workouts which is easy and inspiring.
I do rapid dumbbells session, which is with hardly any breaks in between. It is tiring and you feel like jogging at higher speed. I think this is an appropriate comparison. Dumbbells session with hardly any breaks is equivalent to running.
With dumbbells session this way, you develop strength also. So calories are burnt not only during exercises but also higher calorie level burning happens throughout the day. Because of stronger muscles.

Will this reduce fat percentage by 7% in one month?
My challenge to myself starts today . . . .


13 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 2 - 25.11.2016
3 rounds of Arrow Workouts completed in about 20 minutes. Going as per plan. Too early to judge.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 3 - 26.11.2016
3 rounds of Arrow Workouts completed in 19 minutes. On course. Confirm.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 4 - 27.11.2016
1 round of Arrow Workouts today. Cruising at low speed today.
Tell you what Major thoughts {40%} are sweeter than determination.
Lesson learnt today. Mission still on.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 5 - 28.11.2016
3 rounds of Arrow Workouts. Regained ground. Over and out.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Food, Major, is health drinks in the morning.
Lunch and dinner at Mecon Mess of 4 rotis and rice, Major. No snacks, Major.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 6 - 29.11.2016
4 rounds of Arrow Workouts completed in 27 minutes, Major. Gained lost territories. Awaiting confirmation for further attack.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

No exercises today.
Food is the culprit, Major. I had high calorie food yesterday evening. Need to say this,Major.
Enemies called for a truce. And cake and noodles were offered, Major. No indulgence, however.
Over.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 8 - 01.12.2016
3 rounds of Arrow Workouts in 23 minutes.
More alert than ever, Major. Mission continues.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 9 - 02.12.2016
4 rounds of Arrow Workouts in 30 minutes, Major.
It was a easy decision, Major. No resistance yesterday. Hence the 3 to 4 rounds, Major.
Get a intelligence input on truce mechanism, Major. Over and out.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

No more reporting from now onwards, Major.
My logic sense tells me that you too wanted a truce, Major. Over and out.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Day 10 - 03.12.2016
3 rounds of Arrow Workouts in 24 minutes, Major.
When you said "Action", the picture of "Result" came in my mind, Major. That is how it should be, Major.Hence the error, Major.
Mission still on.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Well done, Lieutenant. Keep the good work up.
Thanks, Major.
3 rounds of Arrow Workouts in 21 minutes, Major. Fat reducing. Probably 2% reduced from Day 1, Major. Over and out.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

No workouts today, Major.
Yesterday you praised me, Major. I was inspired and did my workouts yesterday.