Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Puzzle

Rahmat Baksh came to the office with a briefcase filled with bundles of 500 rupee notes.
Rahmat Baksh was the chief financial officer in Dharuhera Distilleries Ltd.
He called his junior Lucky Singh who was finance manager in Dharuhera Distilleries Ltd.
Lucky came in. Rahmat opened the briefcase and showed it to Lucky. Rahmat then said all the bundles are of 500 rupee notes but one bundle. That bundle has a 50 rupee note and 99 500 rupee notes. If you can find that bundle in 1 minute, then the briefcase and all its money are yours.

6 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Depends on size of briefcase. Out I think.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I would take approximately 50 % of the bundles and would say to Rahmat that the 50 rupee note is in the other 50% of the bundles. I think out. I am out.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Though good, I hear.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I will take one bundle and say this is not the one. Seems great.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Out.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Basically all are out.