Saturday, December 7, 2019

A good tweak this one

I listen to songs based on habit. I don't easily like latest songs. However I do like the playlists of Google play music and others. I like their categorisation of latest pop, latest bollywood songs etc.
However, many times I am moody. At a particular moment I just have to listen to a song by Ravindra Jain for instance.
The solution that worked for me for the last few years was storing songs in mobile. And listening to playlists offered by Google play music.
Recently a brainwave occurred. I put all my songs (about 1000) in Google drive. But opening the songs and playing the songs over bluetooth did not happen when I opened google drive in browser.
So what I did was install Google Drive app. Bluetooth playing of songs now happen!!
So Google Drive and Google Play Music apps are my way now to listen to music.
I have Philips bluetooth speaker.

No comments: