Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Onward Ahoy !!

The master artists are too good.
If we take Andrew Loomis. Then he is so good. I have two of his books in hard bound. He has written very well. Below I present a portrait of Einstein by Andrew Loomis.
It is a portrait of Einstein. It is not a caricature. Portrait is an accurate depiction of the subject; while a caricature is an exaggeration.
Let us take Tom Richmond. He is so good. I have his book on caricatures in book form. He has written well his points of view on all aspects of caricature. Below I present a caricature of Einstein by Tom Richmond.
The caricature is so good. It is so well exaggerated. And it has the right amount of humour too.
I wanted to compare with the above two. I too drew Einstein. Well, I did not know, whether to draw a portrait or a caricature; but drew something. Here is my attempt.
I want to improve a lot. I do not know the way. Maybe draw objects around you to perfection. Objects like scissors, utensils, shirt, padlock etc. Or maybe I need to do what I have done below. 
Practices of basic form of faces.
Anyway my intentions are clear. Onward, Ahoy !!

No comments: