Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The light bending

I can "see" the light bending.  Yes.

Remember my 1,x,x^2 and 1, 1/x,1/x^2 triangles.

Now 90 degrees is important.  It is of the field. Gravitational field.

Also 1,x,x^2 cannot be drawn on a 2D paper as right triangle.  However when 1,1/x,1/x^2 is considered you realize that 1/x^2 is smaller than 1/x making a triangle impossible.  Hence you realize it must be 1/x^2+1. So the Pythagoras theorem is seen

Now, also it a fact that Pythagoras theorem can be drawn on a 2D paper.

So what do we have? 1,x,x^2 which was not 2D becomes 2D with 1,1/x,1/x^2.

And . . . I have formulas of golden ratio and it's inverse.

All in all, these observations indicate that I can see light bending. 

With this, my knowledge is accepted across the globe.

If I travel to Japan,  Nigeria,  England, USA, Brazil or anywhere I shall be considered as a man of knowledge. 

A man of military or  sports ability or business ability or artistic ability is better. But something is better than nothing. 

3 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

My future learning will be
1. Curved lines integral
2. Curved surface integral
Flux and other equations

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

No I will not go for calculus of physical world.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Study Colin Maclaurin.