Sunday, March 27, 2022

Three recent movies

Jalsa 

This movie has Vidya Balan, Shefali Shah, Rohini Hattangady and others. It is good movie and the plot is about a famous journalist who accidentally knocks down a young girl in a car accident. And the young girl happens to be the daughter of the faithful and devoted maid of the journalist.  Interesting isn't it? Amazon Prime


Mrs. Serial Killer

This movie has Manoj Bajpayee.  And he did great acting. Superb. A gynecologist is convicted of serial killing young pregnant girls and is in jail. His wife doesn't believe it. She is advised by the lawyer to kill one pregnant girl. This way her husband won't be suspected because the serial killer is outside and still operating.  What happens next? Watch the movie. Amazon Prime

Raat Akeli Hai

This movie has Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Radhika Apte. It is a murder mystery revolving around landlord, money, politics, goondaism , sex . Nawazuddin solves the case. Netflix. 

4 comments:

Pradeep Nair said...

I stumbled on your post via your comment in Rajesh's post. I am glad I did, because I was thinking of what movie should I watch. I will watch Jalsa. Definitely sounds interesting.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Welcome Pradeep to my blog. Yes, Jalsa is good. I liked it.
Keep making a visit to my blog.

Pooja Mahimkar said...

I really like Jalsa. How is Mrs. Serial Killer? Did you like it?

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Yes, I liked it.